Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
edwardian emerald, diamond, and platinum topped 18k gold ring
A bright and colorful Edwardian ring made in the early 1900s. Elongated in shape, an emerald cabochon weighing approximately 0.60 carats sits at center. Above and below are two Old Mine Cut diamonds, bezel set, weighing 0.18 carats each. Moving down the band are two diamonds on each side weighing 0.03 and 0.02 carats giving the piece a total diamond weight approximately 0.46 carats.
The emerald cabochon is bright and makes the ring pop with its saturated color. Along with the platinum-topped 18k yellow gold, it's Edwardian perfection.
Measuring 0.55 inches tall, it's a lovely size on the finger.
- Style Number: R3074
- Antique- Edwardian, circa 1905-1915
- Platinum-topped 18k yellow gold
- Emerald cabochon 0.60 carats measuring 4.75 mm x 4 mm (approx.)
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds 0.18 each (approx.)
- Side diamonds 0.03 and 0.02 each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.46 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.55, depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.75 mm, total width of ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 2.34 mm down to 1.25 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.