Antique jewelry for the modern woman
early 20th century old european cut diamond ring
A beautiful antique diamond ring set in platinum topped 14 karat yellow gold from the early 20th century. Sitting at the center is a beautiful antique Old European cut diamond weighing approximately 1.05 carats, set in an 8-prong setting. Surrounding the lovely center stone is a detailed design set with a mixture of 20 Old Mine Cut diamonds and Old European Cut diamonds which move down the yellow gold band. Weighing 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats, the ring has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.50 giving it tons of antique diamond sparkle.
The back is open allowing the light to flow through the diamonds creating amazing sparkle and shine. From circa 1890s-1905, the piece is in amazing condition.
The bi-color metals of platinum and 14 karat yellow gold are perfect for the era. It would make a fantastic engagement ring. The old cut diamond is the perfect choice for those who love of antique stones.
- Style Number: R2301
- Antique, circa 1890s-1905
- Platinum and 14k yellow gold
- Center Old European Cut diamond 1.05 carats, I-J in color, SI in clarity
- Mix of 20 Old Mine Cut diamond and Old European Cut diamond side stones ranging from 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.50 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18"
- Band width tapers from 1.4 mm to 1.25 mm
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 4.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring can up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.