Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
early 20th century diamond, ruby, and platinum topped 14k gold ring
A beautiful antique ring from the early 1900s. Set with 25 diamonds, 15 Old Mine Cuts ranging in size from 0.02-0.15 carats each, and 10 old single cut diamonds, the ring has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.16 carats. Giving the ring a great pop of color is a bezel set oval cut ruby. Delicate millegrain detailing is seen throughout, which was characteristic for the period.
All set in platinum-topped 14 karat yellow gold, the white metal makes the diamonds appear extra bright. A bi-color ring is great for those wanting their diamonds to pop while still loving the look of yellow gold.
Measuring 1 inch in length, the elongated shape of a ring like this makes it extra attractive to those looking for a taller piece. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement ring.
- Style Number: R2507
- Antique, circa 1900-1910
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old oval cut ruby, 5.2 x 4 mm
- 15 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02-0.15 carats each
- 10 old single cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.16 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.01", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width approx. 1.5 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification, stones show some abrasion and very small chips.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.