Antique jewelry for the modern world
double coral cabochon, diamond, and 14k gold dangle earrings
A stunning pair of dangle earrings with excellent color and movement. Each earring was made from Victorian-era components and has two round coral cabochons in gorgeous hues. At the top is a salmon colored piece of coral and at the bottom is a soft pink angle skin piece. A 0.02 carat bezel set diamond is at the top of each earring, giving them a great finishing detail. The color combination is fantastic.
The bottom pieces are independently attached, giving them movement and swing. Complete with French hooks allowing them to hang perfectly on the earlobe, they measure 1.41 inches long and look incredible on the wearer.
- Style Number: R2457
- Antique, made from Victorian components from circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 angel skin pink coral cabochons, each 14 mm round (approx.)
- 2 salmon colored coral cabochons, each 9.4 mm round (approx.)
- 2 diamonds, 1 old single cut, 1 vintage single cut, each approximately 0.02 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.04 carats
- Height 1.41", width 0.57", depth 0.40"
- Very good condition- coral shows minor wear to be expected with age. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing and storing. Coral should avoid oils, sprays, perfumes, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.