Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond, synthetic sapphire, and 18k gold dome fan ring
A sculptural ring with beautiful and unique construction. Made from 18 karat yellow gold and accented with white gold, three brightly colors and saturated synthetic sapphires sit at center. On either side is an Old Mine Cut Diamond weighing 0.06 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.12 carats.
With it's solid yet hollow construction it's a nice, large size while still being light and easy to wear. A beautiful shape and scale, it feels amazing on the finger. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1814
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 3 synthetic sapphires each approx. 3 mm x 3.5 mm
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.06 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.12 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.44", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.26", width of entire ring 0.93"
- Band width tapers from 11 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Partial mark "CT"
- Size 6.25- due to the construction of the piece, it is not sizable
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.