Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond "s" and 14k gold open ring
Made from 14 karat yellow gold, this "S" initial ring is a super fun piece. Done in open construction, it features an "S" in 14k white gold. Set throughout the letter charm are 9 vintage full cut diamonds giving the ring approximately 0.23 carats of vintage sparkle.
The open design allows your finger to show through while having a low profile. Not too small and not too big, it is the perfect size for everyday. Wear alone or stacked along with your favorites.
- Style Number: R1827
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 9 vintage full cut diamonds each 0.025 approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.23 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.42", width of entire ring 0.67"
- Band portions 1.15 mm
- Size 5.5- due to the construction of the piece, it is not sizable
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.