Antique jewelry for the modern woman
diamond number "6" 14k gold charm
We are flipping for our collection of vintage letters and numbers in 14 karat white gold and vintage cut diamonds. The "6" features 0.21 carats of single cut diamonds, giving it sparkle for days.
A sweet charm add to your charm bracelet, wear as a dainty necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style number: R544
- F&B Conversion- originally from a pin circa 1950s-1970s
- 14k white gold
- 7 single cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats
- total diamond weight 0.21 carats (approx)
- Height 0.58" without bale, width 0.40"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.