Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond cluster, 14k gold, and black enamel ring
Filled with old cut diamonds, this vintage ring makes a beautiful statement. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, 7 chunky old transitional cut diamonds create a cluster formation. Prong set, each diamond ranges in size from 0.08 to 0.10 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.63 carats. Throughout are accents of black enamel giving the piece a striking look. It finishes with a black heart on either side of the band.
The ring came to us as we see it today, but we believe the diamond cluster section was made during the early 20th century and later made into a ring during the mid-20th century.
Sizable down to a 5.5 and up to a 10, it would make a fantastic engagement ring or stunning statement piece to wear on any finger worn it on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R2478
- Vintage, diamond cluster section from the early 20th century later made into a ring
- 14 karat yellow gold and black enamel
- 7 diamonds ranging in size from 0.08-0.10 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.63 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.59", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30", width of entire ring 0.81"
- Band width tapers from 4.1 down to 1.9 mm
- Marked "14K" with partial maker's mark
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.