Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and textured 18k gold bombe ring
A chic and unique vintage ring from the mid to late 20th century. Substantial in size, its crafted primarily from beautifully textured 18 karat yellow gold. Three rows of round brilliant cut diamonds graduate in size with shared bead prongs, all set in 18k white gold. The diamonds range in size from 0.02 to 0.12 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of 1.19 carats, which fill the ring with sparkle.
The design and construction are dynamic and the ring looks different from every angle. It's a chic piece dressed up or down.
The bombe cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings.
- Style Number: R2450
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 29 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.19 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.73, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.43", width of entire ring 0.91"
- Band width tapers from 5.5 mm down to 4 mm
- Marked "750"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry.Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.