Antique jewelry for the modern woman
blue enamel and diamond 18k gold cube ring
A super cool Modernist piece, this 18 karat gold chunky ring has a chic, sculptural design we love.
The geometric shaped ring features 2 white gold triangles set with 6 diamonds on each side for a total of 0.14 carats. Diamonds are often set in white metal to make them appear even more white and bright. This standard practice makes for a super cool bi-color look when mixed with yellow gold. Accented by cobalt blue enamel in curved lines on the front and sides. The enamel is in fantastic condition and makes this ring a colorful and sparkle filled piece.
It looks fantastic on and takes up great finger real estate.
- Style number: R1118
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold, 18k white gold, and blue enamel
- 12 round brilliant cut diamonds, ranging from 0.01 carats to 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.14 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.61", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.11", width 0.63"
- Band tapers from 14.7 mm at widest part down to 3.8 mm
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.