Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond and 14k gold heart band ring
A vintage diamond half-band with sweet details. Made in 14k yellow gold, 17 round brilliant cut diamonds are set in two rows. Breaking up the diamonds are two solid gold hearts symbolizing "you + me".
This band looks beautifully worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R3290
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 17 round brilliant cut diamonds each 0.01 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.17 carats
- Total width of ring 0.77", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.05 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.9 mm down to 1.6 mm
- Marked "ROR14KP"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.