Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and 14k gold hand earrings
A fun pair of vintage stud earrings from the mid-late 20th century. Each earring is done in the form of an elegant hand holding a bezel set diamond. The hands are done in 14k yellow gold while the diamonds are set in 14k white gold. Three additional Round Brilliant Cut diamonds are seen at the wrist giving the pair a total diamond weight of approximately 0.14 carats.
Measuring 0.7 inches in length, the post backing is in the center of the earring. You can wear them vertically or with the stones moving up the ear lobe.
- Style Number: R1915
- Vintage, circa mid-late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 8 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds- 6 weighing 0.01 carats, 2 weighing 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.14 carats
- Height 0.7", width 0.35", depth 0.16" (without post)
- Not marked
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.