Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond dome and 14k gold ring
A vintage 14 karat yellow gold dome ring from circa the 1950s-1970s. This ring features an arrow-like design comprised of three Old European Cut diamonds, each about 0.07 carats for a total diamond weight of 0.21 carats, set above one another.
With its hollow construction, the smooth, high polished yellow gold is formed in a dome shape to give this ring a sculptural look without being too heavy.
From the pinky to the index, it is a fabulous ring to wear on any finger!
- Style number: R902
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1970s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 3 Old European Cut diamonds, each 0.07 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.21 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.42", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22",
- Band tapers from 10.6 mm to 3.4 mm
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 12 and down to a size 3
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 12 and down to a size 3.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.