Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
crossover diamond and bi-color 14k gold ring
A super chic mid-century ring with tons of vintage sparkle. The sculptural and geometric design of the ring features a cross-over of 14k yellow gold. The front 14k white gold topped section features thirty-one vintage full cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.03 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.93 carats.
The two colors of gold, the vintage diamond, and the cool, mid-century design makes this a super fun piece. Sized in the pinkie ring range, it can go up to a 5 and down to a 2.5, so it can be worn in a range of ways. We love it on its own as a statement pinkie ring or paired with other favorites.
- Style number: R1291
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1970s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 31 vintage full cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.93 carats (approx)
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.12", width of entire ring 0.7"
- Band width tapers from 12.12 mm at center down to 4.4 mm at back
- Size 3.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 5 and down to a size 2.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 3.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 5 and down to a size 2.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.