Antique jewelry for the modern world
coral and 14k gold ring
A lovey vintage ring with great color. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, a center oval shaped coral cabochon sits front and center. The coral measures 5.6 mm wide and 4 mm tall and is set east to west. The color of the stone is a bright orange hue.
The warmth of the 14k gold against the bright coral gives the piece a striking look and feel. It's fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite rings, especially those with color.
- Style Number: R3289
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Coral- oval cabochon 5.6 mm x 4 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.17", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width of entire ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 4 mm to 2 mm
- Marked "BTJ 14K"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.