Antique jewelry for the modern world
citrine, emerald, and 14k gold heart earrings
A striking pair of dangle earrings with great presence and outstanding color. Accented throughout with 14k yellow gold, each heart features a heart-shaped citrine set within a black heart outline. Two bezel set emeralds are seen between the two hearts.
While the top portion is set stationary, the bottom tier moves independently giving them tons of movement. Measuring 1.7 inches in total length, they finish with lever backs for secure wearing.
- Style Number: R1914
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 4 citrine hearts- 2 smaller hearts, each 9 mm x 8.8 mm, and 2 larger hearts, each 13 mm x 13.2 mm (approx.)
- 4 emeralds, 3.5 mm round (approx.)
- Length 1.70", width at widest 0.89", depth 10 mm (approx.)
- Marked "14K M/B"
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.