Antique jewelry for the modern woman
checkerboard 14k rose gold and platinum locket
An antique checkerboard locket from the early 20th century. This small but striking piece features a 14k rose gold and platinum checkerboard design on the front. The back is solid rose gold with a beautiful hand engraved monogram reading "HVH" in script.
It opens to accommodate a small photo of someone you love so you can always keep them close to your heart. It hangs on a new 18 inch F&B 14k gold chain.
This petite locket measures about 0.89" tall and 0.59" wide. It looks great worn on its own or layered with your other favorite necklaces.
- Style number: R1149
- Antique, circa early 20th Century
- 14k rose gold and platinum locket
- Height 0.89" with bail, width 0.59", depth 0.10"
- Holds one photo 0.37" round (approx)
- Hand engraved monogram of "HVH" on back
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.