Antique jewelry for the modern world
burma ruby and diamond cluster 18k gold ring
A beautiful vintage cluster ring with a breathtaking center stone. Victorian in style but made circa mid 20th century, the ring centers around a gorgeous no heat Burma ruby measuring approximately 2.18 carats. Surrounding the stone are 10 transitional cut diamonds, each approximately 0.12 carats, creating a cluster formation of 1.20 carats. The diamonds are set in 18k white gold making them appear even whiter, while the rest of the piece is done in warm 18 karat yellow gold. The construction of the piece see a completely open back allowing light to pour through and make the piece glow.
A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. A universally flattering design, this ring is a show stopper. It would make a fantastic engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3144
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- Burma no heat ruby 2.18 carats, 8.3 mm x 7.2 mm x 4.8 mm (approx)
- 10 transitional cut diamonds- each approximately 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.20 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.58", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.32", width across cluster 0.51"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm down to 2.1 mm
- Marked "18CT"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Ruby has 2 very small cracks near window, however we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.