Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
bride and groom diamond and 10k gold charm
A perfect charm for a beautiful bride or as a memento of your wedding day. Made from 10 karat yellow gold it features a bride and groom at center. Two diamonds are prong set on either side measuring 0.03 carats and 0.04 carats respectively, adding lovely sparkle. Open scalloping moves the exterior giving it a great finishing detail.
The open negative space allows the wearer's skin to show through. It measures 1 inch tall with bale and 0.68 inches wide. A sweet charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1520
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 10 karat yellow gold charm, 14 karat yellow gold bale
- 2 diamonds, 0.03 and 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.07 carats
- Height with bale 1", height without bale 0.83", width 0.68", depth 2.92 mm
- Marked "10K" "AM"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.