Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
blue topaz, diamond, and enamel 14k gold ring
A beautiful vintage ring with wonderful color. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, a pear shaped blue topaz sits at center. Ten diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.03 carats, surround the center stone. Cobalt blue enamel accents the diamonds and gives the piece beautiful overall blue hue. All set in yellow gold, the ring has a bright and colorful feel.
Made during the mid 20th century, the style is Victorian inspired. Measuring 0.64 inches tall at center it has a fantastic look. Wear it on its own or stacked with your favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3505
- Vintage, circa mid-20th century
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Pear shaped blue topaz, 10.2 mm x 5.3 mm
- 10 diamonds- 3 single cut and 7 round brilliant cut, each 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.27 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.64", depth of ring as it sits off finger 8.2 mm, width of entire ring 0.73"
- Band width tapers from 3.6 mm down to 2.2 mm
- Marked "14k"
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box below and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.