Antique jewelry for the modern world
blue enamel and pearl 14k gold ring
A lovely ring from the late in the Victorian era, made in 14 karat yellow gold. In centers around a button pearl with slight pink iridescence, and measures 7.4 mm round. Surrounding the pearl is a scallop of cobalt blue enamel. Within the enamel are small gold flowers with four petals and two leaves, a super sweet detail.
A beautiful ring with its color, design, and construction. The contrast and style of the ring makes us feel like we're looking at a flower. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1384
- Antique, circa the late 1890s - early 1900s
- 14k yellow gold and blue enamel
- Pearl, 7.4 mm round
- Height of front face of ring 0.65", depth of ring as it sits off finger 10 mm
- Band width tapers from 2.7 mm to 2.5 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Original hand engraving along the inside of the band. Pieces with enamel and/or pearls should avoid liquids, lotions, perfumes, sprays, etc.
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5. With resizing, part of the original hand engraving along the inside of the band could be altered.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.