Antique jewelry for the modern world
blue enamel and 18k gold cross locket
A beautiful antique locket made from rich 18 karat yellow gold. All over bright blue enamel is seen throughout. A cross with star above is detailed in gold on the front while a swirling design made to look like a monogram is seen on the reverse. Uniform in color, the sleek surfaces are smooth and feel amazing on.
A sweet size, it measures 0.98 inches tall with its bale. The locket opens to hold two photos to keep your loved ones close to your heart. The glass inside is attached at center and swivels open and closed. As a special detail, an original hand made scene is included inside.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2380
- Antique, circa early 1900s
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- Height with bale 0.98", height w/o bale 0.85", width 0.56", depth 7.5 mm
- Holds photo 0.65" x 0.49"
- Excellent antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Enamel is completely intact which is rare for a piece this age.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.