Antique jewelry for the modern woman
black enamel and pearl 14k gold 21" chain
This 14k rosy-yellow gold chain from the early 20th century is sure to become a staple in your jewelry wardrobe.
The design of the chain features eleven pearls with four black enamel links alternating between each. The pearls measure approximately 4.3 mm x 3.4 mm each and are light gray in color. They look fantastic against the black enamel set in warm gold.
At 21 inches in length, it hits the perfect spot on the chest.
This piece lends itself to reinvention, you'll find yourself wearing it year-after-year, in new ways. It looks great on its own or worn layered with other chains and necklaces. It can also be worn with with pendants and charms hanging from it for a completely different look and purpose.
- Style Number: R1776
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 14k rosy-yellow gold and enamel
- 11 pearls 4.3 mm x 3.4mm each (approx.)
- Full length 21", width 0.13"
- Very good antique condition. Some links have slightly chipped enamel consistent with age and wear, but we do not feel it affects the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.