Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond, ruby, and 14k gold bee charm
A lovely vintage treasure, this large scale bee is a great find. The 3-dimensional form of the bee gives it life-like quality with tons of detailing. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, it's accented with small vintage cut diamonds on the wings and body, and are set in 14k white gold. Two ruby eyes are bezel set at top adding a pop of color to the piece.
A great size, it measures an inch tall with its bale. We love it on its own or layered with other favorites.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1977
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Rubies- 2 measuring 1.3 mm each
- 7 vintage single cut diamonds, each 0.01 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.07
- Height with bale 1.01", height w/o bale 0.87", width 1.01", depth 6.25 mm
- Marked "JM 14K"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.