Antique jewelry for the modern world
ball and chain link 14k gold bracelet
A super chic vintage bracelet with tons of personality. Done in 14 karat yellow gold, the construction is made from seven gold balls interspersed between link chain. In a great design choice, the final ball hangs from the clasp for a fun accent.
Made circa 1960s-1970s, it has beautiful patina and shows its age in the best way possible. At 8.5 inches long, it accommodates a larger wrist, but can easily be shortened for a smaller one. Just inquire above with any questions.
Wear it on its own or stacked with your other favorite bracelets. A fun piece that's sure to be your new jewelry staple.
- Style Number: R1588
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- 7 hollow gold balls, each 0.55" (approx.)
- 6 balls connected by gold chain with 1 ball and chain dangling off the clasp, about 1.29"
- Total length when open 9.5", length to clasp 8.5", Inner circumference 7.25", depth and width 0.55" at widest
- Marked "585" on clasp
- Good vintage condition. Gold balls have some minor dents and minor gold tarnishing, a few gold links are slightly misshapen from wear, all consistent with age and wear.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.