Antique jewelry for the modern world
austrian old mine cut diamond, silver, and 14k gold cluster ring
Made in Austria-Hungary, circa 1870s-1890s, this gorgeous antique ring is filled with chunky Old Mine cut diamonds. Done in 14 karat yellow gold and sterling silver, a popular metal combination for the time, the center cluster of diamonds feature eight Old Mine cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 2.25 carats. The open back and sides let light flow through and make the antique cut diamonds sparkle bright in the sterling silver setting.
The center sits on a lovely and delicate 14 karat yellow gold band the sweet detailing in its gallery.
This antique diamond ring is a future heirloom for generations to come. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring.
- Style number: R2290
- Antique, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
- 8 Old Mine cut diamonds, 3 weighing 0.25 carats and 5 weighing 0.30 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.25 carats
- Height and width of center cluster 0.55", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.32"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1.8 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- very minor denting on back of band consistent with age and use.
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.