Antique jewelry for the modern woman
austrian art deco onyx, diamond, and platinum ring
An exceptionally well made Art Deco ring from circa 1920s-1930s. At center is a carved onyx surrounding a bezel set Old European Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.20 carats. The darkness of the black onyx is nicely juxtaposed with the white diamonds and platinum setting. Twenty rose cut diamonds, measuring 1 mm to 1.3 mm each, are set diagonally on either side of center. Set with period perfect millegrain, they add a beautiful subtle sparkle to the piece.
Complete with Austrian hallmarks, the ring measures 0.47 inches tall at center. It sits close to the finger and feels amazing on. This glamorous and unusual ring would make for a unique engagement ring or special heirloom for generations to come.
- Style Number: R2316
- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- Onyx, calibre cut 11 mm x 8 mm at widest
- 1 Old European Cut diamond, 0.20 carats (approx.)
- 20 rose cut diamonds, each about 1 mm to 1.3 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.15"
- Band width 1.3 mm
- Austrian hallmarks, "950", partial maker's mark with hand engraved numbers 1996
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.