Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
asymmetrical turquoise and diamond and 14k gold ring
A cool and interesting vintage turquoise and diamond ring from circa 1960s-1980s. This 14k yellow gold ring features two oval-shaped pieces of turquoise stacked vertically. We love the combination of the sky blue turquoise on top and the more bluish-green turquoise below it.
Set next to the turquoise, is one round brilliant cut diamond, about 0.04 carats, that adds a touch of sparkle to this ring. The asymmetrical band of the ring wraps around your finger for a very comfortable fit.
We love this ring when worn on the hand alone or stacked with your other favorite rings.
- Style number: R1222
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 2 turquoise oval cabochons, blue turquoise 9 mm x 7 mm, bluish-green turquoise 8 mm x 6 mm (approx.)
- 1 round brilliant cut diamonds, approximately 0.04 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.55", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5 mm
- Band width tapers from 6 mm to 3 mm
- Maker's mark "Lf 14k"
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.