Antique jewelry for the modern world
asscher cut 11.84 carat yellow sapphire and diamond ring
A spectacular ring made during the mid 20th century featuring the most gorgeous yellow sapphire. Weighing 11.84 carats (per GIA certificate), the natural, no heat Asscher cut stone is spectacular. The facets give off the most beautiful golden sparkle in an incredible yellow hue. On either side are 10 transitional full cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.03 carats each for a total diamond weight of 0.30 carats.
Made from 18k yellow gold, the warmth of the setting compliments the stone perfectly while the platinum set diamonds give off a lovely sparkle. The mid-century design of the setting and band adds a gorgeous vintage style.
This incredible ring has a big, bold look with a streamlined, clean feel. It's the perfect statement ring.
- Style Number: R3145
- Vintage, circa mid-20th century
- 18k yellow gold and platinum
- 11.84 carat natural, no heat yellow sapphire
- GIA certificate included with purchase
- 10 transitional full cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.30 carats (approx)
- Height of front face of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30", length across front of ring 0.73"
- Band width tapers from 2.8 mm to 1.7 mm
- Marked "18K PLAT"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.