Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
heart shaped platinum and diamond eternity band
A sweet vintage band from circa 1930s-1950s. Made from 20 platinum hearts nested within each other, 0.035 carat old single cut diamonds are set in each. The 0.70 carats of total diamond weight all have open back settings allowing light to shine through making the diamonds sparkle.
The band looks lovely worn on its own or stacked along with your other favorites. It makes a great engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2362
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1950s
- 20 old single cut diamonds, each 0.035 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.70 carats
- Band width 2.7 mm, depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.6 mm, total length across full band 0.79"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.