Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco sapphire and baguette diamond platinum ring
A bright blue sapphire sits front and center in this gorgeous Art Deco ring. Made from platinum and set within 4 prongs, the no heat antique oval cushion cut stone is a beautiful blue hue, weighing approximately 3.20 carats. Accenting the ring are two baguette diamonds weighing 0.11 carats each, for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.22 carats. All with open back settings, light pours through and makes the ring glow.
Made circa 1920s to 1930s, this piece is in great condition. The sapphire makes the ring pop with color. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3147
- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- 3.20 carat sapphire- no heat, old cushion cut, 9.6 mm x 7.2 mm x D 6 mm (approx)
- 2 diamond baguettes 0.11 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.22 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.37", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21", width across stones 0.66"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Partial marks
- Size 6, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.