Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco old european cut diamond, ruby, and platinum ring
A gorgeous Art Deco diamond and ruby ring with tons of sparkle and design, made circa 1920-1930s. At center is an Old European Cut diamond, weighing 0.80 carats. Flanking the center stone are two triangular cut rubies giving the ring an amazing pop of color. Finishing the ring are an additional 14 diamonds accenting the setting for a total diamond weight of approximately 1.06 carats of antique diamond bling.
The back is completely open allowing the diamonds to sparkle bright and the rubies to pop with color. The open platinum design allows for tons of detailing and filigree work. The most special detail, hearts along the gallery, give it an amazing and romantic finish.
Light and easy to wear, it's a perfect engagement or any occasion ring that you'll love for a lifetime.
- Style Number: R2312
- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- 0.80 carats Old European Cut diamond, G-VS2 per EGL certificate
- Accent diamonds total 0.16 carats (approx.): 2 Old European Cut diamonds 0.05 carats each, 12 single cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.06 carats
- 2 rubies, triangular calibre cut, 3.6 mm x 1.6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.28", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification, a small dark natural inclusion can be seen in the center diamond but not with the naked eye. Platinum shows very minimal wear.
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.