Antique jewelry for the modern woman
art deco old european cut diamond and calibre cut emerald platinum ring
This gorgeous Art Deco diamond and calibre cut emerald dome ring sparkles bright with diamonds set all over the design!
At the center are two Old European Cut diamonds, each weighing about 0.45 carats, with an additional 28 accent diamonds surround the dome for a total diamond weight of about 1.78 carats. For a pop of color, 8 synthetic calibré cut emeralds are set throughout the platinum dome.
The size of the diamonds tapers down from the center to the sides which then end in detailed engraving down the shank. The back is completely open allowing the diamonds to sparkle bright and the synthetic emeralds to pop with color.
- Style number: R1130
- Vintage, Art Deco circa 1925-1940
- 30 Old European Cut diamonds measuring 0.02 carats to 0.45 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.78 carats
- 8 synthetic emeralds, 4 measure 2 mm x 1.2 mm each, and 4 measure 1.7 mm x 0.95 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18", width 0.78"
- Band tapers from 4.5 mm to 1.7 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 4.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.