Antique jewelry for the modern woman
art deco old european cut diamond and emerald 18k white gold ring
A show stopping cluster ring made during the Art Deco era from 18 karat white gold. Sitting at center is a big and beautiful Old European cut diamond weighing 1.39 carats. A chunky stone, diamonds cut in the Old Mine and Old European cut fashion are our favorite as they sparkle like no other. Bezel set, the diamond is surrounded by a halo of 29 French cut emeralds, calibré cut to fit the channel setting perfectly, which finish half-way down the band.
From circa 1920s- early 1940s, this vintage ring is an amazing find. The gorgeous center diamond is a generous size and shape and the French cut emeralds give it an amazing pop of color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Style number: R1283
- Art Deco, circa 1920s- early 1940s
- 18k white gold
- 1.39 carat Old European Cut diamond, I-J color, SI1 clarity (per EGL cert)
- 27 french cut emeralds, 1.6 mm each (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24"
- Band width tapers from 2.4 mm to 2 mm
- Partial maker's mark on the inside of ring is unidentifiable
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can add beads or a bridge to the inside of the ring shank to make this a size 6.5 or 6
- Good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Three emeralds are chipped and can not be replaced due to the delicate nature of the setting.
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can add beads or a bridge to the inside of the ring shank to make this a size 6.5 or 6. Contact us for more information regarding the sizing of this ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.