Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco marquise diamond and platinum ring
Dating back to circa 1930-1940s, this show-stopping platinum ring is a special find. It features a center bezel-set old marquise cut diamond, weighing approximately 0.30 carats, with 44 single cut side diamonds ranging in size from 0.01- 0.03 carats blinging out the rest of the piece. The geometric open setting and millegrain throughout make this beautiful band an Art Deco delight. It shines so brightly with approximately 1.03 carats in total diamond weight.
The wide shape spanning the front of the band takes up great real estate on your finger measuring 0.4 inches tall and 0.81 inches in wide.
We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring and the flat design makes it the ultimate in comfort.
- Style number: R2223
- Art Deco, circa 1930s-1940s
- 45 diamonds: 1 marquise center diamond approximately 0.30 carats. - 44 single cut side diamonds ranging in size from 0.01- 0.03 carats. Single cut diamonds total 0.76 carats (approx) in total diamond weight.
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.03 carats
- Marquise center diamond is H-I in color and VS2 in clarity
- Height of front face of ring 0.40", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18", width 0.81"
- Band width 2 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.