Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco diamond, onyx, and platinum line brooch
Made during the Art Deco era, circa 1930s-1950s, this antique brooch is a lovely unisex accent to any outfit. Done in platinum, the long piece is filled with stones. At center is a gorgeous Old European cut diamond weighing approximately 0.35 carats. Bezel set with millegrain detailing, 8 calibré-cut onyx stones surround the diamond. Moving out from the center are 14 half-moon onyx pieces with 70 rose cuts diamonds measuring 1.25 mm each accenting the striking stones.
The design and stone combination is quintessentially Art Deco. Measuring 2 inches wide, it's a great piece to add to any look or to wear as a chic hair accessory.
- Style Number: R2426
- Antique- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- Platinum brooch, pin stem 14k white gold
- Onyx- 8 calibre cut 2.5 mm x 1.25 mm (approx.), 14 half-moon 3 mm x 1 mm (approx.)
- 70 rose cut diamonds 1.25 mm each (approx.)
- 1 Old European cut diamond weighing 0.35 carats (approx.)
- Width 2.1", height 0.3", depth 0.3" with pin
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.