Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco 3-stone old european cut diamond and platinum ring
An Art Deco diamond ring from circa 1920s-1930s, filled with old cut sparkle. Three big and bright Old European Cut diamonds fill the platinum piece. At center is a 0.51 carat diamond flanked on either side by diamonds weighing 0.46 carats and 0.45 carats respectively for a total diamond weight of 1.42 carats. The diamonds are set in bead box settings and sit together in a row. The gallery and the back of the settings are open allowing light to flow through and create amazing sparkle.
This gorgeous ring with its Old European Cut diamond sparkle makes a great antique engagement ring and a fantastic future heirloom. It's super comfortable on the finger for a lifetime of wearing.
- Style number: R2259
- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- Center 0.51 carat Old European Cut diamond, G-H in color, VS2 in clarity (EGL certificate included)
- 2 Old European Cut side diamonds: 0.46 carats and 0.45 carats (approx.), G-H in color, VS2-SI1 in clarity
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.42 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.28", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.5 mm, length across 3 diamonds 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 3.3 mm to 2.7 mm
Size 7.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.