Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
aquamarine step cut and 18k yellow gold ring
A lovely vintage ring from the early 20th century. Centering around a step cut aquamarine set east-to-west, it's set in warm 18k yellow gold. The geometric setting has open detailing and is accented with 18k white gold on either side of the center stone.
The soft blue with the two colors of gold makes a striking combination. It looks beautiful on its own or worn with your favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3336
- Vintage, circa early-to-mid 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- Aquamarine- step cut, 7.0 mm x 9.4 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.44", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", width of entire ring 0.74"
- Band width 1.9 mm
- Marked "SS 18K"
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.