Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
aquamarine, kunzite, diamond, and 14k gold pendant
A fun vintage pendant done in rich 14 karat yellow gold. Made circa late 20th century, this fun piece features a colorful combination of aquamarine and kunzite. The step cut stones are set creating a totem.
The warmth of the gold makes the stones pop. The open backs letting light flow through and give them the feel of candy.
The tapered bale features three vintage full cut diamonds giving the the pendant 0.23 carats of diamond sparkle. Measuring a substantial 1.8 inches tall, it's beautifully made. It has great depth and dimension, and sits off the chest giving it a presence.
The pendant comes without a chain so you can add it to your favorite necklace. Also available for purchase with the 16 inch 14k yellow gold chain seen here.
- Style Number: R4021
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 aquamarines measuring 11.47 mm X 8 mm and 6.67 mm X 13.25 mm
- Kunzite 12.25 mm X 11.56 mm
- 3 vintage full cut diamonds weighing 0.06, 0.08, and 0.09 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.23 carats
- Height 1.81", width 0.62", depth 0.40"
- Marked "585"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.