Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pavé turquoise, garnet, and pearl 14k gold earrings
A striking pair of dangle earrings made during the Victorian era. Filled to the brim with 275 antique turquoise cabochons, the color of these earrings is outstanding. The top round portion features a rose cut garnet surrounded by a circle of seed pearls and finishes with two rows of turquoise. Hanging from the circles are larger hearts filled with turquoise pavé stones in all different green-blue hues.
All the stones are set in period perfect sterling silver with just the perfect amount of patina while the backs have an applied piece of 14 karat yellow gold.
While the top portion is set stationary, the bottom tier moves independently giving them tons of movement.
Measuring 2 inches in total length, they hang on new 14k yellow gold french hooks. Gorgeous and substantial, these are a treasured future heirloom to love and wear forever.
- Style Number: R1740
- Antique, circa 1860s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
- 275 turquoise cabochons 1 mm to 3 mm (approx.)
- 2 rose cut garnets 4.5 mm (approx.)
- 22 pearls 1.5 mm to 2 mm (approx.)
- Height 2", width at widest 0.83", depth 0.35"
- Marked "14K"
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. A couple of turquoise have small chips which it to be expected in a piece this age. As always with soft stone jewelry, they should avoid liquids, soaps, sprays, oils, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.