Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian citrine, carnelian, and 14k gold fob charm bracelet
A gorgeous and substantial Victorian Charm Bracelet, filled with antique fobs.
The link bracelet is made 14 karat yellow gold, and made circa 1890s-early 20th century. Hanging from it are five charms/pendants, each different and unique. They goes as follows: 14k yellow gold and carved carnelian, 9k yellow gold and plastic, 14k yellow gold and citrine, 14k yellow gold and plastic, and 14k yellow gold and carved carnelian.
The charm bracelet came to us complete as we see it today, but we know it was put together over time with love. It has a bold look and feel, substantial and chic. Wear it with its match, the Victorian Bloodstone, Onyx, Carnelian, Sard, and Gold Fob Charm Bracelet.
- Style Number: R2338
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s (charms) with bracelet from circa 1890s-early 20th century
- 14k yellow gold link bracelet
- 4 charms 14k yellow gold and 1 charm 9k yellow gold (spinner coin)
- Carved carnelian on the first and 5th charm (floral gold fob and scrolling gold fob)
- Citrine on third gold fob
- Length of bracelet measures 7.5" when open, tallest charm 2" with bail, shortest charm 1.5" with bail
- Marked "14K" on clasp of bracelet
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.