Antique jewelry for the modern world
arts & crafts diamond, platinum, and 14k gold locket
Special in shape, this square locket was made in the early part of the 20th century, circa 1900-1915, during the Arts & Crafts movement. The design at center has soft geometric engraving and platinum detailing at north, south, east, and west. A nicely sized Old Mine Cut diamond is set at center and weighs approximately 0.15 carats.
The 14 karat yellow gold has beautiful patina throughout the gold. The back has a lovely hand engraved monogram reading "WRL" in script.
Extremely well made, it opens to hold two photos of your choice and hangs on a new 18 inch F&B 14k gold chain. A gorgeous and unique piece to treasure forever.
- Style Number: R2324
- Antique, Arts & Crafts circa 1900-1915
- 14k Yellow Gold and Platinum
- 1 Old Mine Cut diamond, 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Height with bail 1.20", width 0.70", depth 0.20"
- Locket holds photos of 0.70" square
- Hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.