Antique jewelry for the modern world
african turquoise and 14k gold ring
A chic vintage turquoise ring made in warm 14k yellow gold. Centering around a bright and beautiful piece of African turquoise, it's set within a multi prong basket setting. Finishing down the band is ribbed detailing throughout giving the ring a lovely look. The turquoise has beautiful veining throughout giving it lots points of interest with a bright green-blue body color.
We love this ring worn alone or stacked with your other favorites. It sits up for a fantastic statement look.
As always with soft stone rings, wear with extra care.
- Style Number: R1561
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Turquoise cabochon 14 mm round
- Height of front face of ring 0.63", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.53"
- Band width tapers from 3.7 mm to 3.2 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Turquoise stone shows some pitting and white spots under magnification common with turquoise. We do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.