Antique jewelry for the modern world
3-dimensional house 14k gold and enamel
Completely 3-dimensional, this super-detailed charm is made in the form of a house, perfect from every angle. Done in 14k yellow gold, the roof and exterior show engraved texture. Green enamel bushes and a fence complete this extraordinary charm.
Complete with a Sloan & Co. hallmark, it measures 0.58" tall with its bale. Super intricate, it's amazing how much detail they fit into this tiny treasure. Wear it on its own, layer with other favorites.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style number: R1366
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1960s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Height 0.58" with bale, width 0.58", depth 0.44"
- Marked "14K" with Sloan & Co. markings
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Little to no enamel loss which is amazing for a piece this age.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.