Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
1970s lapis lazuli, onyx, diamond, and 18k gold ring
A fantastic vintage crossover ring with a chic look and feel, done in 18k yellow gold. Crossing over and meeting at center are two carved stones, one onyx, one lapis lazuli, hand cut for the piece. Each has five round brilliant cut diamonds moving down and set in 18k white gold giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.70 carats.
Substantial in size measuring 0.79 inches at center, the piece looks beautiful on the finger. The bold color of the stones and sparkle of the diamonds gives the ring a fantastic look. Well made, the construction feels amazing on the wearer.
- Style Number: R2461
- Vintage, 1972
- 18k yellow and white gold
- Lapis lazuli and onyx, 24 mm L x 8.4 mm W (approx.)
- 10 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging from 0.05 to 0.09 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.70 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.79", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.43", width of entire ring 1.02"
- Band width tapers from 5.4 mm down to 3.6 mm
- English hallmarks, London with unknown maker's mark
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.