Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english malachite and 9k gold ring
A chic ring made in England in 1970. This vintage piece features a single oval malachite cabochon at center. The saturated green color of the stone is mixed with lighter green lines running throughout horizontally. Set in warm 9 karat yellow gold, the setting suits the stone perfectly, following along with the natural shape of the finger, feeling organic to the piece.
With English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham in 1970, it's a lovely and well made ring. We love how the green pops against warm yellow gold. It's great worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1664
- Vintage, 1970
- 9k yellow gold
- 1 malachite cabochon, oval 18 mm x 4 mm (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.39", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.29"
- Band width 3.4 mm
- English hallmarks, 9k Birmingham for 1970, "S & Co"
- Size 8, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Malachite stone shows some wear; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty of the piece.
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.