Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
1930s diamond and platinum open earrings
A gorgeous pair of platinum earrings filled with old cut diamonds. Made circa 1930s, a mixture of old European and old single cuts are set throughout. In total 68 diamonds weighing a total of approximately 1.90 carats give the pair a ton of sparkle.
Circular in shape the flowers mixed with geometric elements created a great design. We love how the open space of the cut-out design allows for your earlobe to peek through giving them a fresh, edgy feel.
The flat construction measures 0.89 inches tall and sits close to the ear. Fabulous and substantial, these are a fantastic heirloom pair of earrings.
- Style Number: R2485
- Vintage- Art Deco, circa 1930s
- Platinum, 14k white gold backs
- 46 single cut diamonds weighing 0.025 carats each
- 22 old European cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 to 0.15 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.9 carats
- Height 0.89", width 0.7", depth 0.13" without backs
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.