Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
1920s old european cut diamond, platinum, and 14k gold ring
Dating back to the 1920s, this gorgeous ring is a show-stopping find. It features three Old European Cut diamonds, the center weighing 0.25 carats flanked by two 0.15 carats diamonds. Accenting the piece are 16 old single cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.04 carats each giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 1.05 carats.
Although the piece came to us as we see it, we believe it started it's life set on a band vertically, not in the horizontal position you see it today. We think the 14 karat white gold band was added during the mid 20th century. The east-west design is a chic update and gives the ring a unique look and style.
The center is geometric and open, indicative of the Art Deco movement. The use of platinum allows for delicate and precise details and the open quality of this ring is a testament to that.
The shape spanning the front of the band takes up great real estate on your finger measuring 0.70 inches wide. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R2463
- Antique, circa early 1920s
- Platinum and 14k white gold
- 3 Old European Cut diamonds- 0.25 carats at center, 0.15 carats each on sides (approx.)
- 16 Old Single Cut diamonds ranging from 0.03 to 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight of 19 diamonds approximately 1.05 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.49", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", width 0.70"
- Band width tapers from 3.7 mm down to 1.6 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.