Antique jewelry for the modern world
18k yellow gold and blue enamel rolling ring
A beautiful vintage rolling ring made in rich 18 karat yellow gold. Each band, standing 0.21 inches individually, is made with five stripes of bright robins egg blue enamel inlayed within its gold stripes. The construction of the ring is amazing. And especially for its age, circa early-to-mid 20th century, it's in great condition.
It's a stunning piece worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. The classic construction and design of rolling rings made them feel amazing when worn.
Because of the construction, it is not advised for this ring to be sized.
- Style number: R1292
- Vintage, circa early-mid 20th century
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- Height of front of ring 0.44", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.03 mm
- Size: fits a 4.75-5, due to the construction of the piece, it is not sizable
- Marked with French eagles head mark
- Weighing 18.11 grams
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.