Antique jewelry for the modern woman
bug multi-stone 14k gold locket necklace
A vintage 14 karat yellow gold locket with a bright and colorful bug sitting front and center. The bug is detailed in etched relief with stones throughout. The body is represented by a turquoise cabochon and a small red stone. The eyes are two pearls while the wings sparkle with 3 diamonds on each side for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.17 carats.
This fun locket opens to hold 2 photos of your choice while the back is complete with the smooth matte 14 karat yellow gold seen throughout the piece.
The locket hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14 karat yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R867
- Vintage, circa 1940s-1960s
- 14k yellow gold
- 6 round brilliant cut diamonds 0.02-0.05 carats each, 2 pearls each 1.5 mm, 1 turquoise 3mm, 1 red stone
- Total diamond weight 0.17 carats (approx)
- Height 1.43" with bale, width 1.10", depth 0.15"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18" 14k yellow gold chain
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Some stones are glued in, which was common for the era, so the locket should avoid prolonged contact with moisture.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.